Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Spring Cleaning

I am currently on a long leave from work (relax, its not retrenchment or anything) & what better way to spend your holiday then to clean your own home :) As i have just installed 2 air-conditioning unit in my house and the boys who fitted the a/c unit havent do the cleaning just yet, i decided to do some spring (more like summer) cleaning myself (and to ask discounts from the boss later).

There are tonnes of dust everywhere and what better way to clean it then the good old fashioned broom stick? The worst part was there was no water and electricity as i just changed my name and the folks at TNB & Syabas have yet to put it back on. Reminding myself to call them up today!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Indahria Apartment welcomes your comments and feedbacks. Dont be shy to share your thoughts here. We are all learning.