Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Tenant Found!

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a winner!

The apartment has now found its new tenant today and i hope that this would be a great and long win-win situation between myself and my tenant. As i have previously mentioned, i was in no hurry to find a tenant but hey, why not? Of the many types/places that i have put up my ad (mudah.my, forums, etc, etc) my tenant found my ad from a channel that many of us would not even think of putting up an ad there but it definitely works for me (& i am not telling how) Boo!Hoo!

More stories regarding this later. In the mean time, i am getting myself occupied with a Tenancy Agreement to prepare, got minor repairs and adjustments need to be done to the apartment, final checks with the management office to be sorted out and heyyy, finally, postive cash flow starts flowing... i can just feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Indahria Apartment welcomes your comments and feedbacks. Dont be shy to share your thoughts here. We are all learning.